Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Young love

I think my mojo went on an extended vacation and I seriously needed it back. I think I put too much pressure in myself to scrap chronologically. That meant more aquarium and Sea World pictures. I was dreading it. I decided to look through some old photos that my grandparents had given me and new life ran through my mojo. I did this page of my maternal grandparents.
My grandfather was courting my grandmother and they were about 17 and 18 respectively. I want to say the photo is from 1949, until i know for sure though I don't want to stamp the date.  Doesn't my grandpa have a devilish look about him?  What a treasure.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Beautiful, Christina!! Crafting should be fun and without "rules"!

Denice said...

B/W pics lend themselves to wonderful backgrounds....love the yellow with that gorgeous picture of your grandparents. You did a nice job on the LO!

:Dxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails