Sunday, May 20, 2012

I am broken

Well my absence has not been in vain. I had knee surgery on Friday. It went well but there was much more damage then we all expected. Your knee is supposed to be smooth and mine looked like a treadmill tracker, so I am laid up in bed with my legs all wrapped up in my TED wrappings.

  
Sexy, no? This milkshake will bring all the boys to the yard LOL. I also have a sinus infection and I am the world's worst patient. I have no patience for my body to heal. I want to be up and doing normal everyday stuff. However, the bestest has threatened to bungee cord me to my bed if I go that route so I sit in bed. I am hoping to use this time to catch up on my blogging and commenting because I have been horrible at that lately. And I do have some new stuff to share. SO bare with me and I will get everyone all caught up.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Ed said...

Thanks ever so for visiting me Christina, your comments have really helped me - and cheered me :-) I just looked back through your blog, I love your zoo visit photos. We are both blessed with children who love animals, - my grandchildren do too, so double bonus - so sorry about your knee op - but hopefully you will be up and about soon xx

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ugh! I didn't know you had had it already! You poor thing. Hopefully you MIND THE DOCTOR and rest, so this can all be put behind you, and heal!!! Maybe you'll be up for some Skyping?? Hugs and feel better soon, hun!

Denice said...

OUCH! and then you have a sinus infection on top of this?!! :-(
Feel better and heal quickly!

Just where does your bestie hide her wings?!! Such an angel to be helping you!

Hugs,
:Dxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails