Saturday, May 26, 2012

dad


My grandmother is 83 years old and recently has decided to tell everyone in the family to come claim their stuff. From stuff they have given her to the pictures she has.  When we spent the week with her driving up here, she had told me that she had asked people to help her sort and divide her photos and give them back to the owners but no one had. I made the solemn promise before weeks end I would do just that.

What a delight! I got a hold of some really priceless treasures in that pile of my aunts, uncles and family. My favorite of course being my dad.


Seeing these pictures of him I can see who I take after! I even had the snaggle tooth.  I think my favorite by far is the band uniform tho. Looking purty snazzy there pops!





Photobucket

2 comments:

Denice said...

Love the pictures, but I hate having to "claim" things because it makes me sad to think of the reasons why I'll have to collect them.

You do look like your dad! Are you in 2nd or 3rd grade in that picture?!!

:Dxx

Queenie Jeannie said...

Family is priceless!!! What a treasure you've found, and that was a very kind thing you've done for your Grandmother too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails