Friday, May 25, 2012

Canning memories

Another little pintrest  thing I saw but forgot to pin, was the idea of memory mason jars. I found it fascinating.  Here are my first four. 

Now yes I know all of them have the bestest, there will be more made , but I had started collecting little things from our adventures here in Washington. These jars can be filled in with anything. I opted for mementos and pictures. I have plenty of those as a scrapper.  Wrap the lid in cheerful ribbon and added a tag with a date and place. The pin I saw had it on the lid with tape. Scrappers decorative tape would be awesome. When I have a lot of them I think it'd be a cool display.  Something that can be opened ,looked at ,and touched. Great way to finally put those smashed pennies, maps and tickets to use.




Photobucket

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Such a cute idea! Love it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails