Thursday, April 12, 2012

Santa, BABY!


yup I went there. Here it is April and I colored a Santa.  What can I say? Sometimes I just need to have a little Christmas spirit in my life at any given time. I even like listening to Christmas music year round much to the dismay of my bestest.  So I went ahead and made me a Christmas card.

 I don't think I will ever tire of the Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses Line. I adore it so! I also added puff paint to the fluffy areas of Santa's clothes because well he's so ...FLUFFFFYYYYYY! And for some reason with this image I always like to use pink and blue. It's just so retro. 

Now I hope I can just get on par with the rest of the holidays because I have forgotten the day of every songle one so far.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

I love your Santa card!!!! I recently got that paper pack too, and I LOVE IT! So pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails