Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The place I missed the most

And who can blame me with beauty like this?
OHHH Pacific Ocean How I have missed thy calming effect on me.



I have a fear of heights and my stomach curls when I take pictures like this...

The next day we went to play at the beach even Chris was excited to go.



Grandpa playing with Michelle. 

Daddy Helping kyla collect shells 


When we left that day Kyla gave us a HUGE thanks. She said it was a lifelong dream to collect shells at the beach and see crabs in the sand.  I am so glad we were able to to do that for her. Nothing like realizing you have fulfilled your kids dreams.


Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely Photos Christina, They will look great in your layouts, I am sure you have a few earmarked to scrap.
I love the beach and being a small island it only about and hours drive away to get to the coast

Amber said...

Love it girl !! The pictures and the view a re beautiful I love the beach just as much <3 ya

Queenie Jeannie said...

Awesome!!! You guys sure did a lot of fun stuff along the way! Hugs!

Denice said...

Isn't the sound of the waves amazing?!! Sitting ocean side at dusk is one of the most peaceful times and when looking out at the horizon...well, it's where heaven and earth come together!

Score one for mom and dad for fulling their kiddos dreams!

Bridgett Owens said...

I have never gone to the Pacific Ocean before. It looks breathtaking! I am sure you all had a wonderful day together. That is so fantastic that you made your daughter's dream come true! I love that! :)
Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails