Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's a wrap



Today we have packers in the house to box up our home to prepare for sending it's contents on it's way to Fort Lewis. The last month has been a blur and I can hardly believe its upon us. I look forward to living in Washington and the many place we want to see when we get out there. I will also be living near Cynthia again! I think the only assignment that could give Washington a run for its money would have been Germany.

Needless to say my posting may or may not be sporadic as I think my broken android is a wifi hotspot. I need to test that out. Here's hoping for the best!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

I know it's silly, but I'm going to miss you!!!! Why does it feel like you're moving away, when you're not even here??? I'm weird! I really wish you had Germany instead!!!

Good luck and I hope things go smoothly!! Call me!

Denice said...

Wishing you thr best on your move!

Melissa Stinson said...

Good luck with your move!

Unknown said...

how exciting to have all these new experiences to look forward to, hope you and the family settle in quickly.
come show some lovely scrapbook layouts of your new place

Related Posts with Thumbnails