Sunday, May 8, 2011

I got the joy , joy , joy ,joy....

down in my heart....LOL Sorry how many of you will have that stuck in your head today now? I apologize profusely Jeannie....na not really. It's been awhile since I stuck a song in your head! However with this title it just jumped out at me...


This sums up the holiday season in a nutshell. We spent it with friends, baking and of course with the opening of the gifts. The products from this came from a Colorbok kit I got from Wal-mart that was like $20 before Christmas and I got it for like $3 after. Major Deal! Well that's the end of youngest DD 2010 album. She is officially caught up as well! SCORE!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

LOL! That's ok, I have a bunch of songs on MY BLOG today too!!!!

I can't believe I'm saying this....but....I really miss Walmart. Shoot me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails