Thursday, April 14, 2011

Somewhere along the lake

This was by far one of the coolest things we did last summer. My friend has a boat and she invited us out for a day of tubing. The kids had so much fun because they had never really been on a boat they could actually get off of and play in the water. Never mind that they have had boat rides on famous European rivers. I mean that so doesn't count right?

Again DCWV Tahiti paper pack came into play and I finally inked up my Verve Hello Sunshine stamp set along with some Basic Grey stamps I have had for eons.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Awesome!!!

But you know, you really ought to be using that CRICUT of yours or somebunny might come over and steal it away! Just sayin.

Denice said...

Looks like a fun day for everyone, not just the girls.

Great LO's...you're getting good use out of the Tahitian paper pack!

Kathy W said...

great page, my kids went tubing for the first time two years ago and loved it-esp when the boat drive dumped me off tube.

Related Posts with Thumbnails