Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's a mystery to to me

Last year we did a mystery party for DD's birthday the kids had to solve a murder and animal release at the zoo. I didn't go with a jungle theme for this layout because I had just done older dds birthday in jungle prints ( safari was a big theme in this house this year.)On this page you see hubby being the inspector and telling the kids what they needed to do. Plus my cake. It had been awhile since I had done one but pretty good for freehand I think.
This page cracks me up because of my friend who said I am going yo be the victim. We even had a duct tape outline. ( man I miss having a reading couch in my bedroom.)
I notice a trend of when I get on a goal to get as many pages done as I can I tend to go really simple. I think it this case it worked.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Denice said...

HaHa...love the duct tape outline...cute idea! Simple is good, lets us concentrate on the pix!

Kathy W said...

too funny, but the cake looked awesome

Related Posts with Thumbnails