Monday, February 28, 2011

Where the wild things hang

I love that my family loves to go to museums and zoos. I love that my kids will sit there and just stare at the animals wondering what its like to be around them in the wild. I love that my husband is willing to drive us 2 hours to go to one. For father's day we headed to the Dallas Zoo for some fun family time.

That first picture cracks me up. That is the big statue they have out front so people know where the zoo is. I took that picture at the Mcdonalds down the road.

These were my favorite pictures from the trip. Ones that we all could all stare at again and again and again.
I let the layout be simple so the pictures could be the focus again , but it was so well worth it. I think this has to be one of my favorite pages to date.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Bridgett Owens said...

We love the zoo!! I can hardly wait to go again this year!! Great pages! Love it!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails