Friday, February 11, 2011

It's happening....

My second kid is hitting the teens this year. Next year , my youngest will officially be a teenager. My oldest GRADUATES next June. WOW! WOW! WOW! Can this truly be happening? Life wins another round. Michelle's 11th birthday was pretty uneventful. We took off with a family friend to their Uncle's house because it was Spring break and we had nothing to do. On her birthday we took them to indoor mini golf because it was just too cold out and to Gattis pizza to play games and ride bumper cars.

I was aiming for a more tween feel on this page and not sure if I nailed it. I can say this though it doesn't look like a little kids party page. I am realizing they probably never will again. SIGH!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your on a roll with these lovely layouts.
Lovely scrapped photos

Queenie Jeannie said...

I love it!!! Sounds like a really fun birthday too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails