Friday, February 11, 2011

I still hope to have grandkids one day

I believe I told this story before. While at family friend's Uncles farm, Friend's boys got this brilliant idea of hooking up a horse lead to the back of their pants. And this is what happens when said idea turned into reality.
I went a little old school scrappage on this one. I made the pictures the focus while making it look like a hangman game. Michelle is the poor hang man hanging off the gallows. LOL. It reminded me that one of the things that got me to love this hobby though. I had to come up with a paper piecing of the wood and make it look real using supplies I had on hand. While it's a simple page it's one of my favorites.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a funny Layout, Clever idea on this one, love it

Queenie Jeannie said...

Kids!!

Love this - you are SOOOOO creative!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails