Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Finish it Friday ...post a day early

It's the day before Christmas eve and we are off to pick up my Father-in-Law today. It's going to be crazy busy here the next couple days and I just wanted to make sure I shared the last of my cards with you.
I was all about red this year. And Dasher. The combo was a match made in Heaven.

This is an old old Stampin up set I bought off Ebay. I was craving elves.



More attempts at brayered sky. Nope don't have it down yet, but I still used them!



Simple but cute. I love how this turned out.

Ok gotta go house to clean and such before we go to the airport!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Denice said...

I love them all! The brayered sky is nice...just the way it is!

Hope you have a safe and merry Christmas!

Kathy W said...

great cards, love the brayer one tfs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails