Saturday, December 25, 2010

the final 4

I know I fell behind doing these often this year. Life was more hectic then normal this year and I don't understand why. After this post I have however done all 52 weeks and that makes my heart sing.

49- My parents. We may not be as close and as cozy as I would like , but they do wonderful and awesome things for me and the only 3 grandkids they have so far! I miss them this time of year , but they will be here in a week so I will take it! which leads to blessing 50 - the invention of air travel. This is a blessing because without it we would not be granted the blessing of seeing our loved ones in just a few short hours! With my family being so scattered and my son living in New York this is a nifty thing. Speaking of the boy ..on Dec. 15 1993 I gave birth to blessing 51. Even at the age of 17 and him becoming a senior next year he has been the easiest child on the planet to raise. I couldn't have asked for a better kid.
Blessing 52 is kind of a miracle in and of itself. My daughter got disenrolled the same day we got the paperwork to the EFMP office! I can not tell you what a weight off my shoulders that is. Hopefully this will help with the things we have coming up!

Hard to believe this is the last Sunday of 2010. But we made it! Remember during 2011 to look around every week and try to find one blessing in it. It makes you stop and appreciate the little things.




Photobucket

3 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

I hope this means you are ON YOUR WAY to my side of the world!!! Is that selfish?? LOL!

Hugs! Sorry I had to drop you, but it was Alex!!!! So great to hear from her after no word for over a month!!

Denice said...

Your blessings have been a joy to read this year, I feel like I've gotten to know you through them...and that has been one of my blessings this year! Wishing you and yours a very, merry new year!

Teresa Kline said...

what a great looking family....wishing all the best in 2011!

enjoy *~*

Related Posts with Thumbnails