Monday, December 6, 2010

Gasp and DROOOOOOLLLLLL

So I get this fabulous William Sonoma catalog in the mail the other day and as I oh and ah over it I turn the page and what do my eyes behold?
SSSSSSSSQQQQQQQQQEEAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!
New pancake molds in ship style and the spatula.........
We all know I have a thing for aprons so why not have one with the greatest movie of all time.
They have also come out with the vehicles cookie cutters. OH man oh man. I told hubbs right away this is what I want for Christmas I mean less then $100 and I would be completely satisfied!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

LOL! I hope you get 'em!!!

I still can't believe you love this movie.....silly goose!

Kathy W said...

ah you are easy to please

Melissa Stinson said...

I squeaked when my Williams Sonoma catalog came in with all that stuff, too. I literally ran down the hall to show my husband.

Related Posts with Thumbnails