Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Whip it up Wednesday

Today I am going to share with you one of my favorite Weight Watchers breakfasts. I love it because in one low cal meal you are getting heart healthy oil, a serving of veggies and tons of protein. For fellow weight watchers people this is only 4 points!

You need:
2 Tsp. olive oil
1/2 cup cut up various colored bell peppers ( I use the frozen kind)
3 egg whites
3 slices of Canadian bacon or one piece of low fat ham, cut to bite size pieces

Put the oil in pan over med heat and saute bell peppers. Add remaining ingredients and cook until eggs are thoroughly cooked.

For a splurge top with grated cheese for 2 more points! Or add salsa for 1 point.

Super Yummy! If you try this let me know. I would love to hear other people's reaction to this.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Sounds great! I'd add mushrooms too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails