Monday, October 18, 2010

Back to our broadcasting ....

Of scrapbook pages that is. It has been over a month since I last shared one. Even though these have been done since like January I think. I was in such a hurry to finish and catch up all my pages to start a premade baby album. Now that isn't needing to be done so I just kinda stopped.
Anyhoooooo, this page is of my baby girl at her ballet recital.

This is one of those pages where all the pics were blurry or there were a ton of people in them. I also felt like I was using a lot of patriotic colors here lately so I stayed with the red and white but chose to use black instead of blue. The dancer in the corner is a retired Stamping up set, but I love the images. Sadly my girls are no longer in ballet so I should probably sell them. We'll see.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Denice said...

Nice LO, love how you used the black...you must have had your thinking cap on just right!

:D

Related Posts with Thumbnails