Friday, September 17, 2010

My Purple Passion

I may not have a million friends but I have to say the ones I do have are the best!
I now own my own personal place setting all the way from ITALY ! Jeannie sent me this for my birthday and I am in love~ SWOON

That mug is huge and I can not wait to fill it with hot tea curl up and read a book! Ok no not really the holidays are coming and so how about wrapping presents.

Plus all my salads will be fantastic served in that huge bowl~

I think this is the first year my birthday revolved around purple. I am loving it!

Ps Sunflowers is another passion of mine so she also sent me that condiment server! It'll look great on my Thanksgiving table! Your are the best Jeannie!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

how pretty is this set a nice shade of purple too, hope You had a great Birthday

Unknown said...

lovely set hope you had a great birthday.
this is my second try at a comment, would not let me post the last said error

Queenie Jeannie said...

I'm so happy it made it there in one piece!!!! I sent a package to Rachel the same day and ALL her stuff was broken! I about cried!

Sorry it was late, but you know, I AM in Italy and all that jazz, lol!

I LOVE YOU!

(That.Is.All.)

Bridgett Owens said...

Sweet gifts! All the way from Italy...now that is love! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails