Saturday, September 25, 2010

52 Blessings -38 &39

2 more blessings this week. Fall is in the air. Fall Pictures, Images and Photos
This is my favorite time of year. The introduction of warm sweaters, cooler temps and more options for family time. In this weather my family is more likely to go on walks and bike rides with me. Not to mention the wonderful colors that come to life this time of year.

Speaking of more family time my second blessing is thankfulness for the motivation to make some weight loss a sucess. It wasn't like a huge loss but I am pretty proud of 3.4 pounds healthier! It would not have been possible without the Lord seeing me through some workouts I was ready to quit after 15 minutes.

Take time to go and watch a football game or enjoy some time in the cooler weather.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

That is a beautiful picture of fall. I am so glad autumn has arrived!

Woohoo!! on the weight loss! You go girl!

Hugs,
Bridgett

Kathy W said...

great pic, and congrats on weight loss keep it the good work!

Queenie Jeannie said...

WAY TO GO!!!! I want you to be healthy and happy so we can be friends longer!! LOVE YOU!

Related Posts with Thumbnails