Sunday, August 29, 2010

52 Blessings -35



First NO I am not expecting. However, the whole whirlwind of the Vegas trip , my brother getting married and me being overjoyed is because our family is expecting a bundle of joy sometime in April. I am officially going to be an aunt!
My brother and his new wife were planning to move to Virginia to be around my dad when they found out. They leave Monday and I wish them all the best. Now I am wishing I had kept all scrapbook related baby things!









Photobucket

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Babies are blessings!! Congratulations to your whole family!

Bridgett Owens said...

Congratulations! I know how long you have wanted to be Auntie!! I am sure you will create some fantastic baby things even if you don't have the baby themed sb items. Good thing you are in a good place scrapbooking to be able to scrap new stuff right away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails