Monday, June 14, 2010

♪♫Tuneful Tuesday♪♫

Being a military brat and spouse I have made a lot of friends. I hardly keep up with half of them though. I know why ,we all go on to live our lives. This song has been striking a cord with me though. It was written for a friend of Robert Smith's who committed suicide. While I have not had to deal with that kind of loss , I have had to deal with the loss of people due to PCSing ALL the time. I miss my friends, the fun we had and most of all the love we had for our brief periods in time. Take the time to take that moment it's fleeting...

3 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Big hugs!!!

And bug your dear husband some more!! I NEED YOU in europe as soon as possible!!!

Denice said...

:D Glad you like the song

:( Sorry it makes you sad at times

Bridgett Owens said...

That is one of the sacrifices that military families make that often goes unnoticed. I am sorry you have to move so often and leave your friends and family. But think of all the lives you have touched and made better just because you were in it!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails