Monday, June 14, 2010

I must be doing something right.

I haven't been walking in the evenings or accomplishing my goals other then tracking my food for Weight Watchers. I have been really down about that. Last week I gained half a pound and didn't expect to see any progress this week. I am happy to report a loss this week though. A loss of 2.8 pounds. I told my husband that I am happy to see that I may not be doing MY scheduled workouts, but we obviously are becoming a more active family to accomplish that! I am so proud of him for not complaining about it! Happy he is now realizing it makes me happy not to bite his head off to leave the house. Today is a good day!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

YAY YOU!!!!!!!! Congratulations!

Kathy W said...

you go girl! I am off to ice cream social at school- I am sure I can get 2 lbs on!

Bridgett Owens said...

Great progress! You are doing fantastic and how kewl is it to know you are losing weight by doing things you enjoy with your family! Terrific!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails