Sunday, June 27, 2010

It's been fun!

Sometimes in the papercrafting hobbies we get so caught up in challenges and design teams and getting our stuff seen that we forget why we do this. I have been feeling that way for sometime now and making cards was a chore. I didn't enjoy it. So I have done 2 cards just because I wanted too. It felt relaxing to just sit there and not follow a measurement or worry about what image I needed to use. I used all scrap paper I had in my pile and that made me feel good to use it up. This is my next paper crafting challenge for me! Let's see how many ways I can find to use my pile of scraps for cards. This should be an interesting ride as I have a file folder full of them. Here's hoping for the best.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Gorgeous!! I have quite a few scraps myself. I always reach for a new piece of paper rather than something that's been used already. Weird.

Bridgett Owens said...

Beautiful cards, Christina! I love them both!!! The different "grass" colors are so kewl. I agree with you... sometimes we are so focused on the challenge that we forget the fun of card making! Great job on making it fun again and using your scraps up, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails