Monday, May 17, 2010

♪♫ Tuneful Tuesday ♪♫

I know for awhile people have been making remakes of all the movies and TV shows of my youth. The latest in the string of memories is the Nightmare on Elm Street. I liked this movie so much as a kid I even had a poster of Freddy on my wall. It was awesome, my then 5 year old brother wouldn't even go upstairs alone because of that! It definitely kept him from my room, until my parents made me remove it. Spoiled sports!
Anyway I am not sure I like the idea of this movie being remade. How can anyone replace Robert Englund? I admit I am biased. So in honor of one of my favorite movies and artists Here is today's song.... It still makes me laugh to this day!




Photobucket

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Thanks for messing with my head, lol! Your blog posted this early!!!! It's not Tuesday yet...it's barely Monday, lol!!!!

Bridgett Owens said...

I am so out of the loop! I never know the songs you share! LOL But gotta love Will.

Related Posts with Thumbnails