Monday, May 3, 2010

NSD..

Well Saturday was national scrapbook day and I was home. I had nothing to do and really wanted to sit and work on some pages. I am excited! I only have 99 pages to go to be done with all my albums up to 09! That's it 99 well, ok 98. Know why? I got 1, count them, all of 1 page done on Sat. All because Mother's Day creeped up on me and I had to work on Mother's Day cards which I will share with you on Friday. Gotta leave something to post for Finish it Friday right? So any way Here it is my single lonely page I finished on the day to celebrate my hobby.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Great page and I love the pretty snowflakes!!!

Denice said...

Love your page and how cute are those snowflakes?!! How fun to sit and scrap on NSD! I keep telling myself I'm actually going to be able to scrap on it one of these years!

Bridgett Owens said...

What a beautiful page to have created, though! I love the shimmery snowflakes. The picture of your girls together is just precious. They are so beautiful! Love that you shared this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails