Friday, April 30, 2010

My purple passion


It has been awhile since I have done a purple passion post. I don't have a good reason other then I haven't looked. So this weeks passion topic is food. If you are what you eat then sign me up because maybe it will add to the royalty factor n my blood. LOL (in case you are new here purple is known to be the color of royalty in the older time periods.)


Photos were pulled off Photobucket and Flickr
Now if this cupcake isn't yumminess personified...

Besides grapes ,eggplants, and cabbage I did not know other good foods came in purple.

Cauliflower

This is just YUM!

Purple mashed potatos? MMMMMM
Purple Peruvian potato chips....who knew?

Go forth and share some color love with others. After all you have a favorite color don't you?

PS if you ever find a photo of something purple you love to share email it to me. My email is on my profile!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Pam said...

Gotta love that color!! And the more purple in the food, the more nutrients! Can't beat that!! =)

Denice said...

You're making me fall in love with the color purple!

Queenie Jeannie said...

That cupcake is so vividly purple!! I wonder how they got the cake to look like that!

Bridgett Owens said...

It would be funny to see some purple teeth after they bite into that yummy purple cupcake! LOL

My favorite color is blue so other than blueberries, I am a little concerned when food is blue. LOL So I can't share in that respect but I always have my out for some purple goodies to share with you! Love when you do your Purple Passion posts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails