Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Whip it up Wednesday

It's getting warmer out so how about a grill recipe?

Lemon Oregano Chicken
1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
finely grated zest and juice of 2 lemons
1 T. dried oregano
1T. minced garlic
2 t. paprika
1 1/2 t. Kosher salt
1/2 t. black pepper
6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves

In med. bowl whisk marinade ingredients
Place breasts on lg. rim plate (pie plate will work) Spoon or brush marinade over the meat turning to coat evenly. cover and refridgerate 1- 2 hours.

Grill chicken over direct medium heat with lid closed as much as possible for 8- 12 min turning once or twice.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Kathy W said...

yum I am coming over and bringing a bottle of white!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ohhhh! YUMMY!!! I think I'll do this one soon!!

Bridgett Owens said...

I have never tried Lemon Oregano Chicken before but it sure sounds tasty! I may have to try this!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails