Tuesday, April 20, 2010

♪♫ Tuneful Tuesdays ♫ ♪

This song is dedicated to my 16 year old son..... he loved it when he was about 2.

You know the kind of song that gets a toddler 's butt bouncing and head wagging? I loved to watch him get down to it.

Now it is the bane of his existence, He hears the first few bars and he runs away screaming! Even if mom just starts to sing it. He says it makes his ears bleed. I often remind him that it was once one of his favorite songs, and he likes to remind me he was a toddler easily influenced by what mom liked to listen to. Here's to you son...may your ears forever be intact.



Photobucket

4 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

I love that song, lol!!!

Hugs to you Christina!!!!!!!!

Barb said...

Thanks so much for the time warp... I even went back to see what others I had missed... NKOTB... wow... that's all I'm sayin' ;)

Kathy W said...

LOL, the songs our kids liked as toddlers proves they have no music knowledge

Bridgett Owens said...

I do not remember that song at all but I can see why he isn't eager to listen to it now! LOL Although it would be funny for him to sing along... You can brush my hair! LOL
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails