Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Whip it up Wednesday

Have you ever heard of Sparkpeople?
It is a really awesome weight loss site that has a section where people can post low-fat weight loss recipes.
Finding good recipes my family loves and that fit in with my goal is a huge accomplishment so today I am going to share with you one of my families favorites from that site.

Creamy Italian Chicken

1 can each of low fat cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soup
1 8 oz. package of low fat cream cheese
1 pkg. of Italian dressing seasoning (dry)
4 chicken breasts

Mix all ingredients into a crock pot and cook on low for 8 - 10 hours.
Shred chicken and serve over rice.
Good with side salad or stemmed veggies.
This picture was taken after I loaded the left overs into my container and if you look carefully you will see the one change my family makes with this recipe is that they like it over pasta instead of rice.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Denice said...

Looks and sounds delish! I'm putting it on the menu soon!

Queenie Jeannie said...

YUMMO!!! You're the bestest!!

Bridgett Owens said...

mmm I love me some chicken! LOL Thanks for the share!

Related Posts with Thumbnails