Monday, March 29, 2010

I know what I like!

This weeks ...
question is ....
What are your thoughts on this year's Spring Trends?

I love ....

Natural nude lip look.
I have NEVER cared for the over painted look. I think the darkest color I ever wore is a pink.
I am Finally Trendy! Rock ON!

Ruffles...
This is another spring trend I love geometric prints!

Liquid eyeliner
I have always loved this classic but have only recently been bold enough to try it. Now I wonder why I waited so long.


Things I don't like so much.....

Metallics.

JumpersDoes anyone else remember these as crotch biters for women when they were little?
Oh man I hated when mom brought these out. NEVER EVER AGAIN!

Well I may not be fashionable but I know what I like.

What are your favorite spring trends? Share em with the bloggy world by heading on over to
{aefilkins}
and joining the linky party!


Photobucket

10 comments:

MrsJenB said...

Gosh I am so behind - I didn't even know that jumpers were IN. Yuck! Blessed be the woman who can pull on of those off.

Connie said...

I don't like the jumpers either!

Jen said...

it's funny to be commenting under a MrsJenB because that's me too...strange! I basically only wear see-through lip color...maybe light pink...so alas...i'm STILL not trendy. and i know you're going to hate this but I saw a romper / jumper at target the other day...it was like a nighty and i really wanted it. Is that weird? I felt weird so I didn't get it.

Have a great day in your liquid eyeliner & nude lipstick-
Jen

Alita said...

YES!!! Jumpers were horrid even back in the day. My mom thought I looked super in them though. HA! Only stick figures can pull those off and I have boobs. It would never work. I so agree...

Jumpers- OUT!

Sammy said...

I hope jumpers leave soon, they just aren't one of the trends that needs to make a comeback! But the nude lips, I'm a HUGE fan of since I'm not too big on makeup! :)

Happy Friend Making Monday!

Unknown said...

I totally agree with your dislikes! The only thing worse would be a metallic jumper!!! LOL
I found you on FMM and I am following you now. I hope you will return the favor - http://cookingupreviews.blogspot.com

♥Frann♥ said...

ⓛⓞⓥⓔⓛⓨ ⓢⓘⓣⓔ๏๏๏ⓗⓞⓟⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓗⓐⓥⓔ ⓐ ⓖⓡⓔⓐⓣ ⓦⓔⓔⓚ๏ⓖⓡⓔⓔⓣⓘⓝⓖⓢ ⓕⓡⓞⓜ ⓜⓨ ©ⓤⓣⓔ ©ⓞⓡⓝⓔⓡ

Queenie Jeannie said...

I always liked jumpers, lol! Except when you had to go to the bathroom, they you were practically nekkid!!!

Hugs!

Amber Filkins said...

Yes, jumpers were so 80's. Or 5 years old. Whichever. For me, both of these are the case. NOT attractive on grown women. lol.

Love liquid eye liner & lip gloss.

And ruffles.

Bridgett Owens said...

I am never trendy so I am not sure what to share. I can tell you this much: I am glad the weather is finally warm enough to wear lighter clothes, flip flops and less make-up.
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails