Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A goodie to share!


I got this little ditty from one of my fellow blogging sisters who still come around the old blog to see what I am up too!
Thank you so much Wendy! You have stuck with me and I aprreciate that more then you know!

And while I am at it Thank you as well Kathy for sticking by me through the group I wish I knew what happened to everyone else LOL! I pass this one on to you!

Then of Course Jeannie who has become such a inspiration and great friend to me. You get this one too.

And Bridgett who helps me on my blog so much more then she needs to that seriously I should just give her access to writing on it!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh thank you!! I love it! You definitely deserve this blog award. Even when I have to skip a day from blog hopping as soon as I get back...yours is the first one I catch up on! I love all that you share!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Debbie @ OtRD said...

Congrats on the award. How exciting!

Also, thanks for stopping by on my SITS day. It means so much to me!

Sara said...

Congrats on your award
Have a great weekend!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ahhh! Thanks honey!!

PLEASE tell me you're following me to europe!!!! I'm going to miss you so much.......

Kathy W said...

so nice, I appreciate you being consistent in visiting-don't know where the rest of our sisters went either.

Related Posts with Thumbnails