Monday, February 8, 2010

Friend making monday


Welcome back to another week of Friend Makin Monday!
Wanna join the fun then head on over to {aefilkins} and link on up baby! Today we are talking Superbowl!

Did you watch the Super bowl?

On and off we all know its about the commercials anyway!



If so, who were you rooting for?
Well seeing as the Cowboys got spanked out of the game (in our family it is embedded into our brains from birth only the Cowboys matter, even if they do suck...maybe it's a Texas thing?)
Anyway we were rooting for the Saints because that's our division.

If not, what did you do instead?
let's see watched the Ghost hunters marathon, and played on facebook, and looked for adult looking safari party supplies (anyone know a good link?)

Where did you watch it/not watch it?
Home

What did you eat?
Chicken enchilada casserole, spanish rice and beans! HMM wonder if there's any left?Off to check


Favorite superbowl commercial?


ohh my dughter and I loved the doritos commercial with the little boy who slapped his mommas date! 2 things don't touch my momma and don't touch my doritos!

Least favorite?

Dunno

What did you think of the half time show?

LOL I missed it


Who do you wish would have been the halftime show?

Some one fun. I mean if it weren't for CSI most people today wouldn't know who that was.

5 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

I am glad the Saints one but I know there will be a lot of disappointed Colts fans today!! I didn't even watch the game this year but I heard about it from Paul (play by play). Thanks for your help with the design for my card!!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Messy Mommy said...

That commercial was adorable!

Erica @ All About Aleigha said...

Yay for the Saints! That doritos commercial was my favoite also. Too funny!

Gosfam said...

FMM visitor today!! That doritos commercial was my favorite too.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Stoopid, dirty, rotten Saints....that's all I have to say about THEM!!

Loved the commercials, especially the one you picked out!!! I missed the FedEx ones this year....aren't they the ones that have the squirrel every year?? The economy kept out many companies.

Didn't watch half time show. I can't stand The Who and never could.

Sniff.....I miss my Vikings!!! Stoopid Mr. Favre better retire!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails