Monday, February 8, 2010

Tuneful Tuesdays

This one is for my auntie Diane. Whenever we have a party, wedding , shower it goes down pretty much like this...(now I wish I could say it was a Mexican thing, but some how even that doesn't seem plausible) first we see who can buy the dress with the most bling. Now it can't just be a black sequin or something simple NO it has to be VIBRANT color. Then we seem to get louder and louder as time goes by with laughter and talking, Then comes the dancing. Inevitably this song comes on and somewhere in the room ,doesn't matter where you are ,you will hear AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAA! It's auntie Diane! Then she will pick me or my cousin Lisa and drag us out to the dance floor,where we can then see if she can make us puke with all the spinning she makes us do! GOOD times.
So Auntie this ones for you I can hear the screaming in my head now. LOVE YOU!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Aww! What a fun memory of your aunt! I am sure she will love that you chose to dedicate this week's Tuneful Tuesday post to her!! How fun!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Unknown said...

sounds like you are all party animals, would love to see you all dressed up.
I have left you something on my blog

Denice said...

WooHoo....I love blinged out dresses and after I work on my dance moves, maybe I could be an honorary fam member?!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Now that is somethin' I really wanna see, lol!!

LOVE YOU!!!

That.Is.All.

Related Posts with Thumbnails