Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The death cooties have arrived

Well as I stated yesterday my week seems to be getting away with me. I asked myself why?
Then it hit me either one or the other girl has been home with a stomach bug since last Wednesday!
We have been in full sick mode for a week. No wonder I am feeling run down. Plus them being grounded for 2 weeks hasn't helped the matter much. Today is the first day both girls have been to school and I have to take the car in to be serviced and disinfect the house instead of trying to take a break and do something crafty or fun.
Man I hope this flu season ends soon.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hope everyone feels better soon, and that you dont come down with it,

Bridgett Owens said...

I agree! On with spring and warmer weather where I can throw open the windows and freshen the house! I'm ready to be done with all these germs! I am hoping your girls feel better soon!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

BSS said...

I hope ya'll feel better soon!!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Lysol spray and Clorox wipes - that's what works for me!! Hugs and I hope you guys are finally free of the Flu Clutches!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails