Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thoughtful Thursdays

Thursdays in my new format is reserved for whatever I feel like sharing that week.
Sometimes it may be quotes, to something that may have struck me as odd, or
Things that might make you go hmmm?
This week I am going to share something about my baby girl.
We colored her hair. It is actually a red, but it just seems lighter.
She has been considering it awhile but was afraid to ask until I prodded a bit.
See she doesn't like to ask for things she would like to do in case we tell her no.
I personally was trying to get her to go a bit wilder.
RED RED , Blue, green , PURPLE!
Nope she wanted change but wanted to be semi normal as well!
My girls are growing up way to fast.
Next thing I know they will be asking for the keys to the car.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

It looks very pretty! She is a beautiful girl! Both of your girls are adorable!! Love the new 'do and love when you share about your kids' personalities!!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Anonymous said...

Awww, it's cute!!

Kathy W said...

It's only hair, easy to change and subtle. As long as she is not asking for body piercing or ink- I think it's fun!

Unknown said...

She is a stunning young lady, love the hair, first of many new looks I bet.
Happy New Yaer Christina, Not done much blogging but hoping to get back into it now the new year is here

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

Too cute!!! It turned out great! Mine is already asking for the keys - and she isn't legally old enough to get them yet?! Uh-oh!?

~Karrilee~

Queenie Jeannie said...

She's gorgeous like her Mama!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails