Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thoughtful Thursdays

Thursdays in my new format is reserved for whatever I feel like sharing that week.
Sometimes it may be quotes, to something that may have struck me as odd, or
Things that might make you go hmmm?
This week I am going to share something about my baby girl.
We colored her hair. It is actually a red, but it just seems lighter.
She has been considering it awhile but was afraid to ask until I prodded a bit.
See she doesn't like to ask for things she would like to do in case we tell her no.
I personally was trying to get her to go a bit wilder.
RED RED , Blue, green , PURPLE!
Nope she wanted change but wanted to be semi normal as well!
My girls are growing up way to fast.
Next thing I know they will be asking for the keys to the car.
Photobucket

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails