Saturday, January 30, 2010

52 Blessings- 5

My blessing this week catching much needed time with my husband. He has been on the 5 pm - whenever am shift for a month now. It seems we see each other in passing. As much as I loved the break from him being home all the time I am ready for it to be normal again. The girls just see their dad in passing and its hard for them!

Lord Thank you for allowing my husband some time off. I am glad you give us these trials so you teach us how much he means to us and our family. We would truly have a hole in our hearts if anything were to ever happen to him.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Yeppers, we love our men! Even if we do sometimes need reminders of it, lol!

Anonymous said...

Yay for hubby time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails