Friday, December 11, 2009

I was up to something , but...

in my extreme need to hurry up and get my cards out I forgot to take a decent picture! Sorry guys you get stuck with crappy scan!I have to say I love the combination of colors here for this card which I totally cased from the Stamping 411 website.
I have said it before I stink at masculine cards. My brain goes dull, it fuzzes and leaves me in a total dream like state which makes me wind-up cleaning ( and really who wants that?)
But not only was this going to a guy , but one of my best friends who is an interior designer, who is big on colors and perfection. Talk about pressure. I still had to add some glam to it so in the snowflakes there are little tiny tiny gems from Taylored Expressions, which Jeannie sent me! THANK YOU GIRLFRIEND!
Then there's embossing...I love the look of it hate the chore of it. I love my friend though, I really do so I guess it was worth the effort.
Look at me sitting here rambling on about a card! I am putting off baking 10 sopapilla cheesecakes for my husbands unit Christmas party. I took one last year and they have been asking for it all year.While I am glad they enjoyed it I will be sick of seeing them after today!
Guess I better get busy!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Very nice hun! You always make the bestest cards eva!!! I don't think I'm sending you one for Christmas though....I don't have anything NEARLY as good as yours, lol!

Bridgett Owens said...

First of all I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your card. It is BEAUTIFUL and I am loving the colors...and the bling!

Second....YUM! I want some sopapilla cheesecake!!! Mmmm!

Hugs,
Bridgett

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails