Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ya'll

My mom , dad, my older brother and I were all born in Texas. We were brought up knowing Texas was THE place to be from ...LOL. My mom still even says ya'll on a regular basis. Perfect for her. So when I saw this stamp set from clear dollar stamps I knew I just had to make my parents holiday cards from it.
And in the future all cards I mail out to you guys will have a hand stamped by a texan stamp on the back. I am telling you I love this set!
I can't believe Christmas is almost here. Does everyone have their plans set yet? How about shopping? I hear there will be killer black friday sales out there. I probably won't shop that Friday not because I don't want to but lack of funds will prevent me. It's ok though I have gotten a big bulk of my shopping done. Anyone wanna come wrap em for me?
Photobucket
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails