Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ya'll

My mom , dad, my older brother and I were all born in Texas. We were brought up knowing Texas was THE place to be from ...LOL. My mom still even says ya'll on a regular basis. Perfect for her. So when I saw this stamp set from clear dollar stamps I knew I just had to make my parents holiday cards from it.
And in the future all cards I mail out to you guys will have a hand stamped by a texan stamp on the back. I am telling you I love this set!
I can't believe Christmas is almost here. Does everyone have their plans set yet? How about shopping? I hear there will be killer black friday sales out there. I probably won't shop that Friday not because I don't want to but lack of funds will prevent me. It's ok though I have gotten a big bulk of my shopping done. Anyone wanna come wrap em for me?
Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Kathy W said...

omg, too funny love them

Unknown said...

A lovely card Christina

Denice said...

Adorable card! I love to say "ya'll" just because it's fun to say! Your parents are going to love the card!

Bridgett Owens said...

oh how fun! Love your great find!!! I'd love to come help you wrap. That is my favorite part!!! You could do my shopping and I'll wrap it all! LOL
Hugs,
Bridgett

Queenie Jeannie said...

Most of my shopping is done, BUT I have tons and tons of crafting yet to do. YIKES!!

Love the stamp set - it is so you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails