Saturday, November 14, 2009

Scripture Challenge week 44 - Need




I know it is odd to be seeing this on a Sunday but we only have 7 more weeks in the year and 9 more weeks of challenge words. So for one week this month and one next month I will be sharing 2 words for the week.Then for the New year I am on track for my new Blessings challenge and I am not starting late like I did with this one.

NEED- something useful, required, or desired that is lacking; want; requirement

In our lives we have many needs food, clothing , shelter, love, acceptance...
God is a provider He can give us all that we need and more. We just need to turn to Him in earnest faith and ask.

Philippians 4:6 ". . . tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done."

Photobucket

2 comments:

Denice said...

What a great page, I love the scripture you chose!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Beautiful page! Separating NEED from WANT....yeah, something I NEED to work on for sure!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails