Thursday, November 26, 2009

HEY EVERYONE...

No matter what your plans may be today. a big family dinner, a small individual family dinner, or even going out to a restaurant, may you have a lot to be thankful for this day.
I am thankful for God my savior, My wonderful family, my fantastic friends, and you my awesome readers. I am thankful we have all that we need and that we have a houseful of love. I am thankful to have transportation and a home. I am thankful for life itself.
Enjoy your day and be careful if you are going out shopping tomorrow.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Denice said...

WooHoo...sounds like you have abundant reasons to be thankful, and even better...you know it!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Great post! I hope you guys had a great weekend!!!

Bridgett Owens said...

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving and hope you all did, too! There is much to be thankful for and one of my favorite blessings is YOU!!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails