Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween weekend

How was everyone's holiday weekend? As you can see I didn't blog because my weekend started on Friday morning , was super crazy, but fun. And surprise surprise I didn't take my camera. So I have no cute pictures of the girls to share. Bad scrapbook mommy.
Did you see any creative costumes? On Fri my hubby and I saw adult soldiers dressed as the teletubbies! YES THE TELETUBBIES! We laughed so hard at that. Then of course micheal Jackson and James brown.
Then when at the Boozaar on Sat. I saw an awesome stormtrooper costume and the one that made my heart skip a beat.. Micheal Myers. Give me any other Horror creature but OY that man gives me nightmares.
Well it's now Monday and of course we have Amber over at {aefilkins} Friend making Monday.
And of course the question is ...
What is your favorite Halloween candy?
And here is my yummy answer

When out and about I never select these candies on a normal basis but for some reason Halloween makes them sooooo much better.
How about you? What does your sweet tooth CRAVE when the kiddos come home?

Photobucket

16 comments:

Tasha said...

yes i like butterfinger too

Danae Hudson said...

Kit Kats! Mmmmm. But now, I'm starting to think of British candy that I haven't had in awhile.

Happy FMM!

Unknown said...

Oh Michael Meyers would freak me out! LOL! I am loving your background image...reminds me of a scrapbook page that I like to repeat!! Happy FMM!!

Bridgett Owens said...

Reese Cups, Snickers, Dove milk chocolate and Peanut Butter M&M's. mmmmmm

Stayathomemommy said...

Oh Butterfinger I don't know how I forgot to add you in my post today, will you ever forgive me? Happy FMM
~Karrie

shortmama said...

Oh yummy...love me some Reese's too!

Elizabeth D. said...

Yum, I like butterfingers, too, but my biggest weakness is Kit Kat bars! Happy FMM!

Pam said...

Awww... I missed out on Halloween this year due to a sick child and hubby, but oh well! And my favorite all time candy is Reeses Peanut Butter cups... Love butterfinger, too, but sorry- peanut butter cups are tops for me! :)

Miki said...

It does seem like candy does taste better around this holiday and Valentine's too! Sorry you didn't get any photos. I've enjoyed bouncing around your blog - you're very creative! MIKI

Miki said...

Candy does seem to taste better around this holiday and Valentine's too. I've enjoyed bouncing around your blog - you are very creative! Thanks also for stopping by! MIKI

Nicolasa said...

mm... not a fan of PB and Chocolate together, but I do love me some KitKats!

Tiffany said...

Those are good choices also!

PropellerHeadMom said...

Butterfingers are awesome too! They are a close second to reeses :-)

Beth P. said...

Ooooh Butterfinger is so good! PB Cups are delicious too. I love M&M's all the time, but for some reason Halloween makes me love other sweets, too!

Happy FMM!

Denice said...

Tootsie Roll only makes Taffy Apple Suckers at Halloween, and as I rolled my cart through the aisles at Target...I claimed ALL those bags were for trick-or-treaters! Maw-ha-ha-ha....NOT TRUE!

Amber Filkins said...

Mmmm, I love both of those!

I agree, I don't buy those throughout the year, but when Halloween rolls around.......yummy!

We saw some REALLY awful and interesting costumes. I'm actually going to blog about it today.

Teletubbies?? Blech!

Related Posts with Thumbnails