Friday, October 2, 2009

World Cardmaking Day '09

In honor of the day I am taking part in the World Cardmaking day blog tour. If you are joining me here from the tour welcome. I am glad to have you here as my guest. Please feel free to look around and make yourself comfy. So for today I am going to share a card I made for my friend Jeannie's swap on swap bot. I am new to the site and I hope this lives up to the standards.
I used the tag punch snowflake technique to make a sunflower because that was one thing my swap partner and I have in common. We love sunflowers. I added the crystal effects drops for dew and the sentiment is from the Stampin' Up set Happy Harmony.
In honor of the day I am having a small giveaway of a dozen handmade cards.
It is an assortment of cards for you to use through out the year(envies included) so even if you are a card maker maybe you need a card for an occasion you forgot to make.

If your not a card maker maybe you'd like to have them handy just to enjoy.

These 2 are money/ gift card holders.
To enter just leave me a comment about your favorite Halloween memory. It is October after all. I will pic a winner by Thursday with random.org. Thanks for stopping in.
Photobucket
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails