Monday, October 5, 2009

Friend making monday


Amber over at aefilkins hosts a friend making monday's list and I have decided I wanted to play along.
Today's topic is hobbies. More specifically
What are your hobbies? What do you wish you knew how to do?

What are your hobbies?
Well if you visit here often you know I love to scrap and papercraft. It is truly what I love to do though I may have a doubt on my abilities as an artist.I don't care though. I LOVE IT!I also love to read. I really do. Right now I am reading up in my dragonlance books. The geek in me is winning out but I am also wanting to read the new Dan Brown and I hear Nicholas Sparks will have a new one soon. OHH and theres a new James Patterson too.

I have also recently learned to knit. I am only on simple things as every single one of my kids decided they want a scarf from me. I am so glad they are my enablers.


I also quilt. Simple quilts but
everyone has loved what I have made for them so far.

I love to bake. I don't do it enough because my family are not big fans of fancy baked items. Sugar cookies and brownies are about all they live for.

What do you wish you knew how to do?

Well I would just like to say I would like to improve on all my hobbies. I can go so much further in my hobbies if I just applied myself.

As for adding one more thing I wish I could actually sew. Like in sew clothes and costumes and fun stuff sew. There are so many things I would love to make if I just knew how.




Photobucket

5 comments:

Elizabeth D. said...

Wow, I'm jealous - I wish I could quilt!!

AndreaLeigh said...

oh girl i wish i could sew, too!

Tanielle said...

I would love to learn how to knit, and bake fancy items. I'm pretty good at chocolate chip cookies but that's about it!:-) Hope your Monday was great!

Bridgett Owens said...

I love when you share like this! It's so great! I think you are VERY talented and I love all your projects!!! You INSPIRE me!

Anonymous said...

You are creative!

Related Posts with Thumbnails