Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Scripture Challenge week 36- treasure


I have what seems to be only one scripture but it's 3 all tied together. This one was a punch to the gut so to speak.
A treasure is a valuable object that can be either physical or spiritual. When I stop and reflect on what Patter ,who does these studies, wrote from her bible study group it weighed on me like a ton of bricks.

"If the way we spend our time reveals what we consider our greatest treasure, how does the way I spend my time reveal my treasure?

OW! I personally know I don't spend nearly enough time with God and His word like I should. in fact if you weigh my time my treasure is my computer. I am putting my heart into a material object. Yikes! I think its time to re prioritize.

Photobucket
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails