Thursday, September 3, 2009

Miss me?

This is why I did not post yesterday. See for the last 2 months or so I was working on knitting a scarf for my mom. (I haven't shared it yet because I need to hunt down some patches.) So anyway when I finished it all of my kids including my son asked me to make them one. So I was at Walmart and they had yarn on sale for 2 dollars a sken (Is that what they are called, Bridgett?) So my girls picked out the colors they wanted and Kyla's choice was so bright I had to see what this was gonna look like and here it is. It only took me a day and a half. What can I say when I obsess I obsess big. She loves it! It may grow on me but all I kept thinking was 70s....
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl....you are amazing!! If this is an obsession, you need to keep it!!! Beautiful scarf!! Let me know when you're taking orders!! haha

Anonymous said...

I love knitting scarves! This one is awesome!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Looks like you did a great job! Not the color choice I'd make, but what are ya gonna do???

You go girl!

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh my gosh! I love the colors!!! So cute! This is awesome and I am so proud of you! Yes, it is a skein! You are right!!! Good find!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Denice said...

The 70's rocked and so does this scarf! Your creativity abounds!

Related Posts with Thumbnails