Monday, September 28, 2009

it's almost that time of year again!

Right now all my crafty blogs I read are starting to post Christmas stuff. I don't know if I wanna see it yet. Please can we wait until after Halloween? I want to see cute/ spooky Halloween stuff. And what do I go and do? Post a Christmas page. The joys of being a chronological scrapper! But with this one I am proud to say one more year finished and scrapped for every member of the Wernstrum Household! Only 2 More to do to catch up to 09. I am doing an internal happy dance!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!


Very cute page.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Love it!

I'm finishing up some Halloween cards now for a swap!

Bridgett Owens said...

I know what you mean about rushing the seasons but I think this is appropriate to share. I've loved seeing your layouts and they are inspiring me so much. I am eager to start working on mine but it will be a while before I can say I will be caught up to 2009! LOL You GO GIRL!

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Oh beautiful layout Christine! I am way behind with my scrapbooking.

Julie

Related Posts with Thumbnails