Wednesday, August 26, 2009

They say it's your Birthday....

dad, me, hubby, and oldest dd birthday celebration 05

Well it's my birthday too!
Yup folks I am 35 today and lovin life. No special plans for today that I am aware of, but I am healthy, grateful for my life, friends , and family that make today special. OHH and the fact my son gets to be here to celebrate it with me. I could not ask for anything more.
I did receive this wonderful card from Jeannie. I love it very beautiful! Thank you Jeannie!
Then Bridgett sent me a bunch of goodies seen here. I love the knitted kitchen towel , and the picture album. I LOVE SUNFLOWERS! Thank you Bridgett!

Then from my SBS group sister Jenn I got this wonderful card all purple~ LOVE IT! Thanks Jenn!

I also got last years in color ink pads from my bestie Amber! Thank you sooo much Amber I love em.
Then this weekend hubby let me start on my birthday present from him. I got lots of purple for my room and did some rearranging! Then some painting and some decorating and I am loving it. THANKS BABE YOU ROCK!


Photobucket
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails