Wednesday, August 26, 2009

They say it's your Birthday....

dad, me, hubby, and oldest dd birthday celebration 05

Well it's my birthday too!
Yup folks I am 35 today and lovin life. No special plans for today that I am aware of, but I am healthy, grateful for my life, friends , and family that make today special. OHH and the fact my son gets to be here to celebrate it with me. I could not ask for anything more.
I did receive this wonderful card from Jeannie. I love it very beautiful! Thank you Jeannie!
Then Bridgett sent me a bunch of goodies seen here. I love the knitted kitchen towel , and the picture album. I LOVE SUNFLOWERS! Thank you Bridgett!

Then from my SBS group sister Jenn I got this wonderful card all purple~ LOVE IT! Thanks Jenn!

I also got last years in color ink pads from my bestie Amber! Thank you sooo much Amber I love em.
Then this weekend hubby let me start on my birthday present from him. I got lots of purple for my room and did some rearranging! Then some painting and some decorating and I am loving it. THANKS BABE YOU ROCK!


Photobucket

10 comments:

Shauna said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :)
♥ HUGS ♥

Shauna said...

P.S. You won on my Trying To Stay Calm Blog!!! Come see and please e-mail me your mailing address to:
tryingtostaycalm@gmail.com

Hope you have a very Happy Birthday Woman :)

Bridgett Owens said...

Happy birthday, girlfriend!!!!! Enjoy your special day!!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Christina I hope you have a very wonderful one today and get to spend it as you wish ! love ya

Ceal said...

Happy Happy Birthday!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!! You young thing you, lol!

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

Happy Happy Day, my friend!!! I hope you are celebrated in fashion and feel as treasured as you are!!! So great that your son gets to be there too!!!

Happy Birthday!
~Karrilee~

Denice said...

aaaaaacccccccccckkkkkkkkk.....I take one, just ONE day off from blog stalking and I miss your birthday?!! Happy Birthday! I hope it was filled with all the people and things you love!
Hugs to you!
Denice

Unknown said...

Happy Bithday To You, Looks like you had a great day

Related Posts with Thumbnails