Friday, August 28, 2009

LOL SO sorry about this folks

OK folks my first vlog. I normally don't have a camera with recording capabilities around but my son had one so I recorded my husband making his first cake. There is a warning however. The first one being I thought I could edit the video and during recording I flipped the camera. So most of it is sideways. So sorry.
Second he is cussing ...A LOT! so if you are adverse to foul language I advise you to run ...don't walk away now.
So enjoy...because until i get a camera with recording capabilities this will be the only one for a loooooooong time.


Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This made me smile, my hubby would NEVER let me film him in the kitchen, could not get any sould so cussing did not bother me.
loved it

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! You have a hottie hubby! Woot Woot!


...he said a bad word... :)

Queenie Jeannie said...

LOVED THIS!!!!

You must, must, must do more videos!! Chris totally cracked me up - he's such a MAN!! Your kitchen rocks too. How did the cake turn out?? What did you get for your birthday?

Bridgett Owens said...

Kadesia and I loved this video! How fun! Chris is hysterical! I love it!!! Definitely need a camera to make some more, pleeeeeeease!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Denice said...

How sweet to hear your voice and watch your dh make you a cake! Hope the cake was delish, but I'm guessing it was 'cuz it was baked w/ love!

Maybe you can get him a monogramed apron for his b/day next year?!!

Anonymous said...

I am falling over laughing hysterically and the chicken song was fantastic!!! He may not be Julia Childs but he did a wonderful thing for you!! Good for him!

Related Posts with Thumbnails