Sunday, August 30, 2009

The greatest show on Earth...


The circus. This is Kyla's spread for our time at the circus. Their very first one ever.


As you can see we were all excited to go see the circus. I was happy to give the girls the experience~
I even saved one of the tickets to add to the page, which I do like to do , but usually by the time I add pictures and stuff there usually is never enough room.

Also I recently received this lovely award From Julie over at Julie's Crafty Corner!I get to pass this on to 10 people so here we go
1. Amber
2. Bridgett
3. Denise
4. Queenie Jeannie
5. Pam
6. Chrissy
7. Karrilee
8. Ya Ya
9 . Ed
10. wendy


And Kerry at 3 Clovers Designs is having supurb yummy Halloween candy. Click here to check it out!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

I'm scared to death of clowns, so no circus for The Bella. There's a reason they call 'em "irrational" fears, ya know, lol!!

Oh yay for sharing your new award!!! Love it!

Bridgett Owens said...

I love this page! The colors are great! What fun! I remember taking Kadesia to the circus. It was quite an experience! LOL I love, love, love elephants and your girls got to ride them! How kewl is that!

Thanks for the award! Love it! I'll be sure to pass it on!

Hugs,
Bridgett

Unknown said...

Lovely layout again, and thanks for the Award

Denice said...

Love all the colors you used for these pages, adds to the excitement of the day! An elephant ride...lucky girls! Maybe I should put that on my bucket list?!! LOL!

Thanks for the award...so cute!

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

Hey there... I am obviously behind on my blog stalking... imagine my surprise to find this adorable little award! You are too sweet... and you inspire me as well, my friend!

~K~

Related Posts with Thumbnails