Sunday, August 30, 2009

The greatest show on Earth...


The circus. This is Kyla's spread for our time at the circus. Their very first one ever.


As you can see we were all excited to go see the circus. I was happy to give the girls the experience~
I even saved one of the tickets to add to the page, which I do like to do , but usually by the time I add pictures and stuff there usually is never enough room.

Also I recently received this lovely award From Julie over at Julie's Crafty Corner!I get to pass this on to 10 people so here we go
1. Amber
2. Bridgett
3. Denise
4. Queenie Jeannie
5. Pam
6. Chrissy
7. Karrilee
8. Ya Ya
9 . Ed
10. wendy


And Kerry at 3 Clovers Designs is having supurb yummy Halloween candy. Click here to check it out!
Photobucket
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails